We can’t wait to see you, and we wanted to help you feel extra-prepared when you arrive.
- Before you get here: make sure you wear comfortable shoes you don’t mind wearing while walking in gravel and grass. Bring a pen, address labels (details below), a pen, a bag to carry things in, your cell phone and a mask.
- Before you arrive: Make sure you check out the Down the Aisle magazine for helpful tips, information about when you should book your vendors and more.
- When you get to the farm, you’ll drive down the fence line, and you’ll see parking signs on the left. Park there and then we’ll shuttle you to the main event area (the same experience your guests would have at a wedding at Pemberton Farms!)
- You’ll check in at the Front Desk – one of our awesome helpers will give you a folder and sign you up for a tour if you want a guided one (we recommend it). You’ll just give them your phone number and they’ll text you when a tour guide is available.
- Inside the folder, you’ll find a Passport. The front desk will explain more how those work, but basically that’s how you’ll enter the Gift Basket giveaway (you don’t need to present to win).
- You’ll walk around and tour the venue. You can talk to vendors before or after your tour and get your Passport stamped and hear about their Show Specials & Giveaways (you can see some of them on their vendor pages on this site). To make it easier to enter things, bring address labels with your name, email and wedding date.
- If there are any vendors (or the venue) you want to book, be prepared to sign the contract and pay the deposit on site – dates are definitely filling for 2022 already!